I've been having such odd dreams as of late. They always revolve around my closest friends, and almost each dream has some connection to me leaving. These dreams are continuous too, with breaks in between when I wake up throughout the night. The one I so vividly remember.. is when my parents told me we were moving. Except I didn't really move. It almost felt like I was watching my friends live their lives through a looking glass. I was being isolated from everything, and everyone. I recall being so upset that I was going to be hours away from people I usually am with, and I had no way of ever seeing them again. This new place that I moved to however, was breathtakingly beautiful. It was on a beach front with pure white sand, and crystal clear waters. Colourful rocks and shells were scattered throughout the sands, and my house was on the top of a rocky hill. It was everything I could've wanted in a home. Brilliant architecture, french doors, and fresh flowers on each table. But there was something dark and strange about the place. All I knew was that I ended up moving alone, and that I had to find my way out of there. Unfortunately I don't remember what happened in between, but in the end.. a few friends figured out something was up and drove over to save me hahaha. Weird eh?
What are some of your dreams.. that left you stumped?
Okay now moving on to the challenges..
Day 9. Two smileys that describe your life right now.
:/ and :S - Mainly because school is coming to a close, and I'm nervous. Also.. I have not done my Christmas shopping yet. I swear I'm starting in October next year!!
Day 23. 10 things to be thankful for.
1. Opportunities to travel. 2011 shall be a year of travels! Disneyland, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand? List goes on.
2. Pocket calculators. Helps during shopping trips!
3. NYE plans. Hopefully it works out.
4. Fruits my mom left in the fridge for me. Yay for healthy snacks!
5. New friendships.
6. The Disney movie, Tangled. Loved it. Probably my favourite Disney movie other than The Little Mermaid.
7. My aunt buying the fam dinner at The One :) Good times
8. My cousin's hockey games.
9. My creative abilities. And that I'm able to share my knowledge with others :)
10. Books. I love reading, and I'm so glad I'll be able to start reading leisurely again!