I had my first midterm today for this semester.. and boy am I happy that's over. Hopefully I did okay. Got off class fairly early because of that, and hung out with the guys. I love days like these. Spontaneous and chill. It's nice to catch up with them sometime during the mid week, in the midst of our busy schedules. The weather was simply beautiful, and the colours of fall never fails to amaze me. Also took Jules out for a walk! She is quick to learn, and sooo adorable ♥
Now onto my 10 things to be thankful for:
1. Spontaneous hangouts :) Wooo.
2. Finishing my 1st midterm for this semester. 1 down, 2 to go.
3. Secret Santa. I can't wait! Even though it's between 3 of us. Complete fail hahaha
4. My classmates. They sure keep things fun.
5. Cable TV!
6. My mom always thinking of me first.
7. Peaceful bus/train rides home.
8. Christmas music! Makes me happy listening to it :)
9. Justice. A friend of a friend's recently got killed over a staring incident. Thankfully the guys who stabbed him were caught.
10. Sandwiches made by my dad! He makes some good lunch.