30 Day Blog Challenge
Day 22 & 23: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently + 15 facts about you
Hmm.. this will be an interesting blog post. I don't think anyone really, has hurt me recently. Not that I can recall anyways. But to the last person who did, I just want to thank you for being a part of my life. Even if things didn't work out, those were some good memories that were shared, and you have taught and shown me a lot. Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all right?
Let's move on to the 15 facts:
- One of my favourite things to do is to have conversations by the beach.
- Other than Vancouver and Singapore, the other place I hold close to my heart is Australia. Spent some time there as a kid, and absolutely loved it. The apartment by the beach.. breathtaking.
- I'm an SUV-girl, I don't like driving small cars, and driving behind bigger cars.
- I have a soft spot for guys who sing and play the guitar. One of the ways to my heart! Haha.
- When I was 3, being the rebel that I am, I decided it would be fun to pull the iron cord from the ironing board. Well that went well. Skin drafts and a few operations later, I was left with a scar on my fingers and leg. My first battle scar.
- My blackberry is something I can't live without. Although it's nice to shut the phone off once in a while.
- Something I really want to do during my lifetime? Go on a missions trip.
- My grandfather is the one person I hold the most respect for, and whom I truly miss dearly.
- I love wakeboarding. Actually.. I just love water sports in general!
- I'm very fascinated by my family's culture. Peranakans. Google it :)
- I love anything and everything Korean. K-pop & Kimchi? Oh yes.
- I'm sure this is not that surprising.. but I love to sing. Maybe not so much in front of people.. haha. In the shower works for me!
- I shop like a total guy. I literally go into the store, pick out what I like and leave. If I were to browse, I'd just make a quick round and I'm out of there.
- I get along really well with people of all ages. From kids to grandparents, I can hold quite a conversation.
- One of my goals is to compile my grandmother's recipes into a book for her. Inclusive of pictures I take.